Our Specialist Support Services include a full range of Pre-Terminated Copper Systems.
What are the benefits of Pre-Terminated Copper?
- Reduces installation costs
- Reduces installation times by as much as 75%
- Reduces equipment and specialist labour costs
- Fast turnaround - typically 3 days
- Fully tested, fully traceable – 100% inspected
- Covered by the 25-year Excel system warranty when installed by an accredited partner
- Environmentally friendly – reduces waste onsite
- Maximises cable usage
- Available in Category 5e, Category 6, Category 6A, Category 7A – Screened (FTP) or Unscreened (UTP)
- Single assemblies or loomed
- Loose looms or fitted with cable socking
- Can be fitted with modules, jacks or plugs, on either or both ends
- GOP assemblies - 2, 3, 4 or 6-way
- GOPs fitted with flexible conduit or glands
- 6-port module assemblies for the Excel mixed-use panel (screened or unscreened)
- PCB panels
- Keystone jack panels
- Labelled panels
Pre-Terminated Copper Assemblies provide you with a ‘plug and play’ system.