Evolution horizontal cable manager, single-sided, glacier white
Part Code: 35441-E02
Use Evolution® Horizontal Cable Managers above and below patch panels and network switches to organize and store cables. Horizontal managers include plastic T-shaped cable guides to organize patch cords and jumper cords as the cords enter and exit the manager to make individual equipment connections. The snap-on cover matches the door styling on the vertical manager. Swing the cover up or down to access cables; the cover stays in the open position while cabling. Three edge-protected, oval-shaped pass-through ports allow patch cords to pass front-to-rear. Horizontal managers are available in three heights.
- T-shaped cable guides to organize patch cords and jumper cords - Available in four heights, one width and one depth.
- Contoured front door with snap-hinges and longitudinal center feature contrasting aluminum finish
- Three 1.25"H x 2.12"W (31 mm x 53 mm) edge-protected oval cable pass-through ports at the rear of the cable manager
- Improved T-shaped cable guides decrease deflection when loaded with cables; especially important when deploying Cat 6a cable
- Rounded edges on the cable guides protect cables as they enter and exit the storage space
- Snap-On cover opens up or down and stays in the open position
- Tool-less snap together assembly is simple and quick
|Number of rack units (RU)||2|
- Model: Cable manager
- Number of rack units (RU): 2