AS5916-54XKS with external TCAM, 48-Port 10G SFP+ with 6x100G QSFP28 uplinks.
Part Code: 5916-54XKS-O-AC-F
AS5916-54XKS is based on Broadcom StrataDNS® Qumran MX™ Switch silicon capable of line rate 800Gbps Layer2 and Layer3 switching. The switch can be deployed either as a Top-of-Rack switch in data center,or as a carrier access/aggregation switch.
The AS5916-54XKS hardware comes with high-availability designs, including redundant, hot-swappable AC or -48 VDC PSUs. Fans are designed with 5+1 redundant fan modules with port-to-power or power-to-port airflow options. The Edgecore AS5916-54XKS switch meets the high-performance, availability, and scalability requirements of cloud data centers and communication service providers.
- Cost-effective, data center top-of-rack and carrier access/aggregation switch.
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, AOC, 10GBASE-SR/LR) or 1 GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- 6 x 100G QSFP28 ports at front.
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC or -48 VDC PSUs.
- Hot swappable 5+1 redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)
|Maximum number of concurrent connections||48+6|
|Switching capacity||800 Gbps|
|Packet buffer||16 MB|
|Mounting method||19 inch mounting|
- Manageability: Fully managed
- Maximum number of concurrent connections: 48+6
- Layer 2: yes
- Layer 3: yes
- Switching capacity: 800 Gbps
- Packet buffer: 16 MB