Iclass se rk40 contactless smart card k/pad reader
Part Code: AC-HID-READ-ICLASS-SE-RK40
HID Global’s iCLASS SE® platform goes beyond the traditional smart card model to offer a secure, standards-based and flexible platform that has become the new benchmark for highly adaptable, interoperable and secure access control solutions. As part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for advanced security, the readers utilize state-ofthe-art authentication through the platform’s Secure Identity Object (SIO) data model for trusted and secure communication between the card and reader to prevent unauthorized access. The iCLASS SE reader line is built on the Security Industry Association (SIA) Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) standard which also ensures secure transmission of data from the reader to the controller. Additionally, iCLASS SE readers support mobile devices utilizing Seos, enabling a new class of portable identity credentials that can be securely provisioned and safely embedded into both fixed and mobile devices.
- Powerfully Secure – Provides layered security beyond the card media for added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies and form factors including mobile devices utilizing Seos®.
- Interoperable – Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
- Versatile - Extended read range is available for applications such as parking and gate control solutions.
|Reading method||Data medium|
|Type of interface||Other|
- Model: Reader
- Reading method: Data medium
- Type of interface: Other
- IP-rating: IP55
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic