KVM IP Console Module
Part Code: ACC-2000
The KVM over IP technology (KVM Switch + IP Console Module) combines digital remote KVM access via IP networks with comprehensive and integrated system management. The KVM over IP defines a new class of remote KVM access which provides flexibility that can prevent extra costs, save times and reduce spaces, and equipment. The KVM over IP provides convenient, remote KVM access and control via LAN or Internet. It captures, digitizes, and compresses video signal and transmits it with keyboard and mouse signals to and from a remote computer. KVM over IP provides a non-intrusive solution for remote access and control. Remote access and control software runs on its embedded processors only but not on mission-critical servers, so that there is no interference with server operation or impact on network performance. The KVM IP Console Module will automatically detect the current video mode of the console, however manual fine-tuning is recommended to receive the best video quality.
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or the Internet.
- KVM access over IP and analogous telephone line (modem needed).
- Full control under any OS, in BIOS mode, during boot, at Blue Screens
- No additional software necessary on servers
- 256 bit SSL encryption of all transmitted data and Certificate management
- Automatically senses video resolution for best possible screen capture
- High-performance mouse tracking and synchronization
- Automatic adjustment of data rate to transmission line
- Remote mass storage control
- Control over all java-enabled Browsers
- Firmware update via web interface
|Separate power supply||no|
- Model: Automatic/manual T-Switch
- Separate power supply: no