Cablelay Basket Matting 6mm x 100mm x 30M Class O
Part Code: CL1100/30
Cablelay is a Class 'O' fire rated, flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber. It is a highly efficient method, ideal for the use of laying Category 6 structured cabling systems under raised floors or in traditional containment infrastructures such as cable tray or a basket equivalent. Cablelay is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero which means an environmentally friendly product.
Cablelay is a highly flexible elastomeric material which is quick and easy to install and available in various widths to complement the construction environment. It can also be manufactured to any specific width and coloured to further enhance its versatility. It has a closed cell structure which has 0.9% average and 1.5% max water absorption by volume after 28 days.
Class 'O' Cablelay has an excellent fire safety performance achieving BS476 part 6 1989 for low fire propagation, producing minimal contribution to the overall heat release, and BS476 part 7 1987 for zero surface spread of flame.
Quality assurance and health & safety issues are becoming increasingly more important. This is Imsis have developed an environ-mentally-friendly product. This is a commitment and investment that supports the preservation of the environment.
- Lightweight and flexible means easy and speedy installation with low maintenance, resulting in time and cost savings
- Wide range of roll lengths and widths available
- Closed cell structure provides a high resistance to moisture and water penetration, giving long term stability
- Low Toxicity Index for added safety assurance
- Variety of specifications - coloured, flexible, semi rigid also various thicknesses to accommodate any application
- Coloured Cablelay provides a dedicated route-way
- Dust, fibre and CFC free with Ozone Depletion Potential of zero
- Class 'O' fire category means low fire propagation index producing a zero surface spread of flame for a high degree of fire protection and safety
- Elastomeric properties provide protection from grit, sharp edges and irregularities in the path-way surface and help maintain the performance of the cables
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil, chemicals, extreme weather conditions and wear and tear
- Width: 100 mm
- Length: 30000 mm
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Material: Rubber
- Colour: Black
- Halogen free: no