Excel 12-way Vertical PDU - 12x UK sockets, UK plug
Part Code: D13-12-EXL
The Excel range of power distribution units are designed for installation and use within 19" networking cabinets and enclosures. Each unit comprises a high quality aluminium extruded housing into which are loaded up to 12 sockets.
In this particular range each socket is UK style, manufactured in accordance with the BS1363 standard, the 3 metre input lead is terminated with a 13Amp rated 3 pin BS1363 plug top. The sockets are mounted at a 45° angle on the vertical PDUs and a 90° angle on the horizontal PDUs to aid with cable management.
The range of available units includes 19" horizontally mounted, and higher density vertical mounted options, each unit contains a fully shrouded switch to control input power, and a LED indicator to confirm power to the unit.
- Comprehensive choice of sockets
- Standard 3m PVC power lead with 13 Amp BS 1363 UK plug
- Choice of mounting options
- Fully shrouded switch
- LED indicator to confirm power to the unit
|Electrical connection||Connecting cord with plug|
|Type of electric plug connection||British Standard (BS1363)|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Number of UK BS1363 sockets||12|
|Number of rack units (RU)||0|
|Supply voltage||250 V|
|With LED indication||yes|
|With mounting bracket||yes|
- Mounting direction: Vertical
- Electrical connection: Connecting cord with plug
- Type of electric plug connection: British Standard (BS1363)
- Cable length: 3 m
- Number of UK BS1363 sockets: 12
- Number of rack units (RU): 0