Hikvision 16-Port 100 Mbps Long-Range Unmanaged PoE Switch
Part Code: DS-3E0318P-E/M(B)
DS-3E0318P-E/M(B) switch is a layer 2 long-range PoE switch, providing 16 × 100 Mbps PoE ports, 1 × 1000 Mbps RJ45 port, and 1 × 1000 Mbps SFP fiber optical port. The switch provides advanced PoE technology and supports extend mode with long-range access up to 300 m. The prior and stable transmission of the important surveillance area videos can also be guaranteed when connected to the high priority ports. The switch is reliable, easy to install and maintain, and equipped with rapid switching functions. With multiple access ports, it is applicable for access or aggregation and upload of small-scale LAN devices.
- Intelligent PoE Management. When the power supply exceeds the limit, PoE ports intelligently manage the power supply, which extends the switch lifetime.
- Up to 300 m Long Range PoE Transmission. The distance between IPCs and switch can reach maximum 300 meters.
- 4/8-Core Adaptive Power Supply with Less Power Loss. 8-core power supply reduces the power loss on cables.
- 6KV Surge Protection to Improve Reliability in Harsh Environment. The built-in surge protection device protects the switch from the sudden lightning surge in harsh environment.
- Design for Video Transmission. VIP port ensures important data transmission when network congestion occurs.
|Maximum number of concurrent connections||16+2|
|Number of ports PoE||16|
|Number of ports 1000 Mbps SFP||1|
|Power over Ethernet||802.3 at (PoE+)|
|Max. PoE power||150 W|
|Switching capacity||7.2 Gbps|
|Number of ports 1000 Mbps RJ45||1|
- Manageability: Unmanaged
- Maximum number of concurrent connections: 16+2
- Number of ports PoE: 16
- Number of ports 1000 Mbps SFP: 1
- Power over Ethernet: 802.3 at (PoE+)
- Max. PoE power: 150 W