24 Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch c/w 4 SFP slots
Part Code: ECS2100-28T UK
The ECS2100 Series is a range of web-smart switches designed for the SMB market. The switches can be deployed in different target network topologies, from small to large. Besides powerful software features, the switches provide a complete solution from 1G to 10G, including both non-PoE and PoE options. The ECS2100 Series supports 8, 24, and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch supporting 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports.
As well as IPv4 and IPv6 features, the ECS2100 supports L3 static routing. The ECS2100 includes the best green-saving technologies (IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.
- Performance and Scalability with 56Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN-segmented and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p or DSCP, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Multi Management- supports CLI, Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, and Telnet management to provide multiple network management access.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt - Telnet and web access to the switch.
- Smart Network Deployment - Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP, and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveilliance system.
- 19 inch mounting ears included
|Maximum number of concurrent connections||28|
|Number of ports PoE||0|
|Number of ports 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45||24|
|Switching capacity||56 Gbps|
|Packet buffer||32 MB|
|Mounting method||19 inch mounting|
|Max. power consumption||20 W|
|Number of ports 100/1000 Mbps SFP||4|
- Manageability: Web-managed
- Maximum number of concurrent connections: 28
- Number of ports PoE: 0
- Number of ports 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45: 24
- Layer 2: yes
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbps