MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier
Part Code: MS2-100
The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data, and video cable testing. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What’s more, its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error. That makes high-quality installations more efficient than ever.
MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier includes MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier with main wiremap adapter, multi-language Getting Started Guide, batteries, and Fluke Networks carry pouch.
- Revolutionary Interface – graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support – tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning – trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection – verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Rugged Housing – integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
- Oversized Display – large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet
|Suitable for||Multi function|
|Type of indication||LCD|
- Suitable for: Multi function
- Model: Verification tester
- Type of indication: LCD