VDV II TESTER
Part Code: R158000
The VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously.
- SpeedWith comprehensive details on faults such as opens, shorts, crossovers and split pairs, VDV II identifies wiring errors instantly. The integrated RJ-11/RJ-12 (voice), RJ-45 (data) and coax F-Type (video) connectors allow faster testing of most types of low-voltage cables by eliminating the need for separate testers or adapters.
- IntelligenceTo prevent potentially costly damage to the tester all VDV II’s are smart enough to know when they have been plugged into an outlet where voltage is present.
- VoiceSupport for 1, 2 or 3-pair RJ11/12 telephone testing cable.
- DataTesting of shielded and unshielded Cat 5/5e/6/6a/7 LAN cable.
- VideoTests coax cable through F-connector interface.
|Suitable for||Twisted Pair|
|Type of indication||LCD|
|With PC/printer interface||no|
|Test result storage||no|
|Suitable for network protocol measurement||no|
|Measuring head included||yes|
- Suitable for: Twisted Pair
- Model: Verification tester
- Type of indication: LCD
- With PC/printer interface: no
- Test result storage: no
- Suitable for network protocol measurement: no