LANTEK® III - 1000MHZ
Part Code: R161004
The LanTEK III is an easy to use cable certifier that meets existing TIA and ISO/IEC performance requirements for testing up to Cat 7A/1000MHz.
- Use the free IDEAL AnyWARE™ app from IDEAL Networks to view and send data cable/network test reports to colleagues and clients anywhere.The app connects to your IDEAL cable certifier using Wi-Fi and transfers test reports to your mobile device. Once data is transferred, users can download the results, then create professional test reports with the IDC free test result management software for LanTEK III
- Troubleshooting features that save time and money.Should a cable prove to be faulty, troubleshooting is easy with the introduction of Time Domain Return Loss (TDRL) and Time Domain Near End Cross Talk (TDNEXT) measurements.
- New PL adapters reduce down time and lower maintenance costs with field replaceable RJ45 contacts that eliminate the need to replace the complete adapters.The PL adapters feature centred connectors to ensure compatibility with all brands of Cat6A/Class EA cabling solutions. The PL adapters use high performance, ultraflexiblecable that allows them to be used in confined spaces without damaging the PLadapter or the outlet being tested.
- Modular solution to reduce capital costs. For many cable installers there is pressure to reduce capital equipment costs. The LanTEK III and FiberTEK III uniquely offer a pick and mix solution of components, therefore you only pay for what you need. This includes a wide range of test modules, accessories and Careplans to satisfy your specific requirements.
|Suitable for||Twisted Pair|
|Type of indication||LED/acoustic|
|With PC/printer interface||yes|
|Test result storage||yes|
|Suitable for network protocol measurement||yes|
|Measuring head included||yes|
- Suitable for: Twisted Pair
- Model: Certification tester
- Type of indication: LED/acoustic
- With PC/printer interface: yes
- Test result storage: yes
- Suitable for network protocol measurement: yes