APC Smart-UPS SC 280W/450VA, 4 IEC 320 C13 & 2 IEC Jumpers output, Rack(1U)/Tower
Part Code: SC450RMI1U
The APC Smart-UPS is available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run time).
Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability.
Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers.
The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- LCD display
- Rack or Tower formats
- Automatic re-start when mains is restored
- Longer run time battery options available
- Network manageability Suitable for
- Network Devices
- Storage Devices
- Telephone Systems
|Primary voltage||230...230 V|
|Primary frequency||47...53 Hz|
|Output effective power||280 W|
|Output apparent power||450 VA|
|Type of interface||RS-232|
|Construction type||19 inch device|
|Number of output connections C13||4|
- Primary voltage: 230...230 V
- Primary frequency: 47...53 Hz
- Output effective power: 280 W
- Output apparent power: 450 VA
- Type of interface: RS-232
- Height: 44 mm