HID 2000 iCLASS Smart Card
Part Code: STP-HID-2000
iCLASS® smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure when compared with legacy 125 kHz frequency technologies. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications and powerful access control.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the HID access control application area on the card.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on, cashless vending and many other areas.
|Type of data carrier||Card|
|Reading method||iClass/iClass SE (13.56 MHz)|
- Type of data carrier: Card
- Reading method: iClass/iClass SE (13.56 MHz)