Ethernet over VDSL2 Converter, Annex A
Part Code: VDS-1201
Why convert Ethernet to VDSL? The LevelOne VDS-1201 converts your data from Ethernet to VDSL, making it easy to send high-bandwidth data over long distances. This new technology uses traditional twisted-pair telephone wiring instead of expensive Cat.5 cables.
New technology = cost-effective deployment when using VDSL2 (Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line) technology, users can transmit data up to 300 meters without having to add expensive Ethernet switches or cables to extend the network reach. And with 100Mbps downstream and 100Mbps upstream, VDSL2 technology provides ample space for all high bandwidth usage.
Fast transfer speeds? Yes.Easy Installation? Yes. VDS-1201 works especially well in applications where traditional copper phone lines are already installed: apartments, condominiums, hotels, university campus, etc. There is no need to run expensive Ethernet cables and installers can easily integrate VDSL technology into the existing network. The VDS-1201 is plug and play ready and requires minimum installation time.
Customized settings each VDS-1201 also allows for customized settings for advanced use. Using a built-in DIP switch, users can customize the behavior of the device to match the desired network configuration.
Annex AFor networks that utilize PSTN telephone systems.
- Trellis coding support up to 1024 discrete multi-tone bins and 4 Dip Switches for configuration settings
- Low-Latency for Video/Voice/Data applications
- Supports a VDSL connection of up to 2km over single pair copper wire
- Features selectable Fast and Interleaved modes
- Selectable fixed data rate and fixed SNR margin
|Number of ports 10/100 Mbps RJ45||2|
|Supply voltage DC||12...12 V|
|Construction type||Single device|
- Ethernet: yes
- Number of ports 10/100 Mbps RJ45: 2
- Supply voltage DC: 12...12 V
- Construction type: Single device
- Height: 28 mm
- Width: 120 mm