Choosing the right cabling infrastructure solution for your business is critical; it no longer provides just the connectivity for your IT system, it is the foundation of a modern building management system (BMS). Making the right choice creates a future proof, high performance, flexible platform from which your business can gain efficiency and cost benefits.
That’s where Excel comes in, infrastructure for the Internet of Things.
Excel is driven by a team of industry experts based in the UK, ensuring the latest innovation and manufacturing capabilities are implemented to surpass industry standards for quality and performance, technical compliance and ease of installation and use.
With an emphasis on compatibility and standards compliance ‘from cable to rack’, reliability and product availability, Excel is the complete trusted solution. Since the brand was launched to the UK market in 1997, Excel has enjoyed formidable growth and is sold in over 80 countries throughout EMEA. Excel has offices in Birmingham, St Neots, Motherwell and City of London in the UK and in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
With a focus on, system performance, independent verification and a 25 year product and application warranty, when installed by an Excel Partner, it’s easy to see why this is the system of choice in many government, education, retail, finance, data centres and enterprise installations.
The Excel solution is totally scalable and is suitable for the smallest installation to the largest.
- Complete infrastructure solution ‘from cable to rack’
- Environ Racks and Open Frames
- High density solutions including the 0.5U and V panel
- Smallest Category 6A screened module on the market – just 28mm in depth
- The Category 6A U/FTP cable is just 6.7mm in diameter and allows the installation of 12% more cables in containment than a typical 7.1mm diameter product.
- Mixed Use Panel allows the installation of copper and fibre modules into one patch panel
- The Excelerator MTP offering is based around the US Conec Elite connector
- Independently verified by Delta – Excel Category 6 & 6A carry both component and channel performance third party verification
- Winner of the Network Computing ‘Cabling Supplier of the Year’ for six years running
- Excel Encyclopaedia + a full range of collateral material available
- Order online until 8.00 p.m. for next day free delivery
- Online branded literature service for all accredited partners
- Pre-terminated copper and fibre solutions
- Bespoke laser engraved labelling solutions
- Rack configuration service – either built in-house or onsite at your customers site
- Large stock holding with next day free delivery to the UK mainland
- 25 Year product and application warranty available on copper, fibre, voice and even the Environ racks when installed as part of a total Excel solution
- Excellence Initiative - accredited partners earn training credits for continuing education
- Excellent pre and post sales & technical support
- Cut to length cable service
- Online warranty application ensures warranty applications are processed within 5 working days
- ‘How To’ Installation Tutorial Videos
There are three levels of partner accreditation:
- Excel Cabling Partner (ECP): These organisations are experienced providers of design, installation and testing services for the entire range of Excel passive copper, conventional, pre-terminated and high density MTP optical fibre solutions.
- Excel Solutions Partner (ESP): These organisations offer turnkey integrated solutions, including conventional Excel copper and optical solutions, and pre-terminated high density MTP optical fibre solutions. Solution Partners also offer Intelligent Infrastructure Management and Blown fibre cabling solutions. These infrastructure systems can be integrated with IP solutions such as wired and wireless Ethernet, electronic security, and building management systems.
- Excel Distribution Partner (EDP): These organisations operate as local support and service centres for the Excel Partners in their territories, they offer sales, and technical assistance and hold stocks of key product lines to service demand in a fast and efficient manner. This level is only relevant outside of the UK.
A pre-requisite of partner status is training. For both ECPs and ESPs extensive training is undertaken, the understanding of which is verified through an exam process to demonstrate knowledge of the Excel system and how to design, install and test in accordance with Excel guidelines, best practice and above all standards compliance. Engineers need to retake the online training every two years to keep their partner status up to date. The training is run via an online course or a two day training course run by our independent training partner, CNet Training.
Once partner status is awarded, both ECPs and ESPs are able to provide the comprehensive 25 year warranty for, rack, copper, fibre and voice installations.
View the Excel Partner Programme Brochure - UK Version that details the features and benefits available through participation in the partner programmes, together with the level of commitment required to achieve and maintain a particular level of partner accreditation. If you are based outside the UK, please view the Excel Partner Programme Brochure - International Version.
In the UK and UAE Excel is distributed exclusively by the Mayflex Group, elsewhere in EMEA Excel Distribution Partners are strategically located to service local ECP’s and ESP’s.
Apply by completing the online application form.