Paxton develop IP access control and door entry solutions for the mid-market (such as education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial and public sector) and provide solutions suitable for a wide range of sites and requirements.
Net2 is Paxton’s flagship access control system. Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost effective way of managing who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. Net2 has been designed to make building management simple, including features such as landlord tenant, temporary access permissions, custom days and triggers and actions.
Net2 Entry is the simplest door entry system available. Easy to install, with intuitive features and attractive touchscreen monitor; its stylish and discreet design means that Net2 Entry looks good in any environment.
Net2 Entry allows the person inside their building to identify a visitor before they are granted entry, via high quality colour video monitor.
It's also easy to use Net2 Entry alongside Net2 access control, configuring your system to allow day to day access for users who have a Net2 token or PIN.
Paxton projects include Manchester United, graze, Michelin, Cherbourg Airport, Boucheries Nivernaises, Östermalm Food Hall, Kingsway Park High School and Foyles.
- High quality products built with simplicity in mind
- Free commercial and technical installer training
- Industry leading technical support, Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm and Saturday 9am -1pm
- 5 year guarantee on all products and no hassle returns policy
- Over 30 years of industry experience
- Genuine UK manufacturer
- IP wired and wireless door controllers to suit any site requirement
- Battery powered wireless door handle solutions
- Easy installation with plug and play solutions that connect straight to the existing network
- SIP compatible IP door entry systems
- Complete system integration with CCTV, intruder and fire alarms, and biometrics
- Intuitive software – customers can be confident using the software in under two hours
- Energy saving and building control capabilities
- Vandal resistant options for high security sites
Paxton offer hands-on installer and commercial training for their complete range of standalone and networked products. The training sessions are designed to provide you with the essential knowledge and confidence needed to sell and install their products.
Practical training includes installation techniques and fault finding as well as useful information regarding the administration and use of the systems.
All courses are available at their head office in Brighton, as well as a range of locations to suit you across the UK. Alternatively it is possible to arrange Net2 training at your premises for groups of three or more. (UK mainland only).
Click here to find out more.